Are there any Balkai IZH35m 22 semi-auto owners here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If so, I discovered something today that just about turned my poop pink I was so happy.
I have a Balkai IZH35m(in my opinion the best 22 auto in the world) and love to shoot it but it has one drawback that really pisses me off, it's the two 5 round clips that come with it and the absolute non-existance of any for sale anywhere in the world for less than a million dollars each.
Well, to make a short story long, I took the IZH and my S&W 22a out for some target practice today and it was the same ol' story I emptied the two 5 round clips and swithed to the 22a(which I have a dozen clips for) and emptied them and reloaded all of them. Without thinking I picked up a 22a clip and slid it into the IZH and it fit perfectly, I racked one into the chamber and fired off 10 rounds as fast as I could pull the trigger.
Now I have double the capacity and and endless supply of inexpensive clips. So, I thought I would pass this along in case some one else is having the same problem.:urwelcome:

Baikal.jpgizh_3512.jpg22a 001.JPG

Ideally meets the regulations of world-class shooting events for "standard pistol" at 25 m. The Russia’s A-class shooters with IZH-35М pistol used to win major rewards on the Olympic Games, World and Europe Championships. The trigger mechanism can be adjusted for trigger pull, let-off pressure, slack and trigger stop. Blow-back operated.
Original design of a firing mechanism along with a top position of hammer pin allows minimizing distance between the bore axis and palm bearing surface to enable high shooting stability. Automatic safety. Micrometric, windage-elevation adjustable sight.
additional non-automatic safety;
non-automatic slide stop;
magazine-release button;
Weaver rail fixed on the top to mount a complementary scope or red-dot sight for non-traditional shooting events.
Cartridge Magazine capacity, rounds Barrel length, mm Sighting radius, mm Adjustable trigger pull, N Adjustable trigger travel, mm Overall dimensions, mm, max Weight, unloaded, kg, max
.22LR 5 153 220 10...12,5 1...2,5

Latest posts

Top Bottom