Are you in favor of legalizing the sale and trade of wild game and game fish in the United States of America nationwide?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no desire to sell anything I raise into the commericial market!

I only want to deal direct to the consumer.

And the consumer coming to my farm are inspecting me!
Do you also agree that you should be held civilly liable, if a food product you sell causes serious illness or death?

oden_sparks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I just want to try a dove popper. I'm trying to find any and all legal means for taking mourning dove and venison into my possession so as not to offend the govt. "Game Gestapo".

No troll here, just a person hungry for wild game who can't go hunting for health reasons. I'm trying to explore all the means of getting this game into my own hands without getting into any trouble. By the same token, I don't want to die of food poisoning from something bad I ate.

You see, it's not like I can buy mourning dove or venison at Walmart. I'm an American taxpayer. The wild game is just as much mine as it yours.
This dude wanting welfare dove? Just when I thought 2021 couldn’t get any worse or be any more liberal…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom