Armslist BS listings WTH?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t believe the percentage of complete scam/BS ads that are up. I finally gave up trying to get a real response and bought a Gen-5 19 MOS new at Dongs.

Typical response which would be illegal even if the listing was real.

“Yes it's available, I do want you to know that the Glock Model 19 Gen 5 MOS has mags and boxes which are in Good condition and it costs $550 only. I have a local FFL but my FFL is closed due to the coronavirus. I will ship it as a private party by FedEx shipping company. But right now I am in Florida or can you come and meet me in Florida? Or do you prefer a private party by FedEx shipping company to ship the Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS to your address or an FFL address close to you.”

Last edited:

Zuidskout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t believe the percentage of complete scam/BS ads that are up. I finally gave up trying to get a real response and bought a Gen-5 19 MOS new at Dongs.

“Yes it's available, I do want you to know that the Glock Model 19 Gen 5 MOS has mags and boxes which are in Good condition and it costs $550 only. I have a local FFL but my FFL is closed due to the coronavirus. I will ship it as a private party by FedEx shipping company. But right now I am in Florida or can you come and meet me in Florida? Or do you prefer a private party by FedEx shipping company to ship the Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS to your address or an FFL address close to you.”

Cant get real sellers to meet me and sell me their d*mn guns when I've got cash in hand, call that a scam.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:lmfao::laugh6::pms2: