• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Full Size (Brand New in Box) - Black, No Thumb Safety, Factory-installed Laser Grips with extra Threaded Barrel included

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Caliber
45 ACP
73113, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
I have a Smith & Wesson M&P full size 45 ACP pistol for sale.

This gun has been sitting in my safe in the original Smith and Wesson M&P black plastic case. It is in pristine condition since I haven't even loaded a magazine with live rounds in it since purchasing it new. This was an offering from Smith that included factory-installed Crimson Trace Laser Grips with the actual M&P logo (not the common CTC acronym if you just buy a set from Crimson Trace). There is no thumb safety on this model. I also had AmeriGlo Bowie Tactical Operator Night Sights installed on it, which feature green rear dots without any outline and a front green dot that is white outlined. They glow nice in the dark and provide a great sight picture during the day since the white outline on the front against non-outlined rear makes target acquisition quick and easy. In addition, I have a SilencerCo threaded barrel (5.1" length) with thread protector for it that is also brand new in box.

The storage case still has all the original accessories, such as user manual, factory fired brass, lock, etc. It comes with two 10 round magazines and three adjustable palm swells (should you choose to remove the laser grip).

OVERALL LENGTHSIGHT LENGTHBARREL LENGTHOVERALL HEIGHTWIDTHWEIGHT EMPTY (NO MAG)
7.75"6.8"4.5"5.5"1.2"29.6 oz

I am in the Oklahoma City area so willing to meet for a private face-to-face transaction or for those further away, then I am happy to ship and perform transfer through an FFL. Shipping cost and any FFL transfer fee will be extra and the buyer's responsibility.

PRICE: $730 OBO

To improve readability of this ad, I have provided multiple full resolution photos as attachments so you do not have to spend days scrolling to see all of them. If you have any specific questions or desire a particular photo, please let me know and I will try my best to accommodate in a timely manner.

I would also consider trades (+/- cash to balance) for the following:
- Dan Wesson Discretion in 9MM
- Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Full Size 2.0 Threaded Barrel Optics Ready (SKU 13585)
- Ed Brown Fueled M&P F2
- Holosun SCS MP2
- AR10 with 16" or 18" barrel

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    771.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    685 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    851.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

101ssgt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Smith & Wesson M&P full size 45 ACP pistol for sale.

The manufacturer SKU is 120072. This gun has been sitting in my safe for years in the original black plastic case. It is in pristine condition since I haven't even loaded a magazine with live rounds in it since purchasing it new. This was an offering from Smith that included factory-installed Crimson Trace Laser Grips with the actual M&P logo (not the common CTC acronym if you just buy a set from Crimson Trace). There is no thumb safety on this model. I also had AmeriGlo Bowie Tactical Operator Night Sights installed on it, which feature green rear dots without any outline and a front green dot that is white outlined. They still glow nice in the dark and provide a great sight picture during the day since the white outline on the front against non-outlined rear makes target acquisition quick and easy. In addition, I have a SilencerCo threaded barrel (5.1" length) with thread protector for it that is also brand new in box.

The storage case still has all the original accessories, such as user manual, factory fired brass, lock, etc. It comes with two 10 round magazines and three adjustable palm swells (should you choose to remove the laser grip).

OVERALL LENGTHSIGHT LENGTHBARREL LENGTHOVERALL HEIGHTWIDTHWEIGHT EMPTY (NO MAG)
7.75"6.8"4.5"5.5"1.2"29.6 oz

I am in the Oklahoma City area so willing to meet for a private face-to-face transaction or for those further away, then I am happy to ship and perform transfer through an FFL. Shipping cost and any FFL transfer fee will be extra and the buyers responsibility.

PRICE: $780 OBO

To improve readability of this ad, I have provided multiple full resolution photos as attachments so you do not have to spend days scrolling to see all of them. If you have any specific questions or desire a particular photo, please let me know and I will try my best to accommodate in a timely manner.

I would also consider trades (+/- cash to balance) for the following:
- Dan Wesson Discretion in 9MM
- Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Full Size 2.0 Threaded Barrel Optics Ready (SKU 13585)
- Ed Brown Fueled M&P F2
I have an offer, it isn’t one of your listed trades and I will understand if you aren’t interested. I have a Ruger Single Six Lightweight Steel Cylinder revolver. Made on probably 1957, the last one was delivered in August of 58.

Attachments

• IMG_2169.jpeg
    IMG_2169.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2168.jpeg
    IMG_2168.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Nik

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an offer, it isn’t one of your listed trades and I will understand if you aren’t interested. I have a Ruger Single Six Lightweight Steel Cylinder revolver. Made on probably 1957, the last one was delivered in August of 58.

I appreciate the offer, but that particular item is not something I am interested in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom