Armslist humor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess instead of barrel m107 he wants a Barrett M107?

Blow up the picture. The thing hasn't been cleaned since he stole it.

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the sale adds here are only a tick below this.....
There was the thread about blocking users. I wish there was a way to block adds. When you have the folks that never post anything here but adds. I have seen guys trying to sell the same item for a year. If it ain't sold in a couple weeks there's your sign something is wrong on your end. That does give me an idea if I block all the people that fill half the Whats New page with adds. Maybe it will remove all their spam.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was the thread about blocking users. I wish there was a way to block adds. When you have the folks that never post anything here but adds. I have seen guys trying to sell the same item for a year. If it ain't sold in a couple weeks there's your sign something is wrong on your end. That does give me an idea if I block all the people that fill half the Whats New page with adds. Maybe it will remove all their spam.

Chrome with add block extension helps block ads but can also block websites too if its too cluttered with ads when that happens I find another website that don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom