Armslist now a threat too? - Be 'very'careful folks ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who buys anything and put a round down the pipe without looking the gun over really well, including checking for obstructions, first?

Hell, I check mine when i get thru walking into where I'm hunting, each and every time.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It sounds to me that the seller was an idiot, not a "psycho anti-gun terrorist".

The buyer wasn't so bright either.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This actually sounds legit. The Sierra Club had a pamphlet back in the early 90s that showed how to make improvised land mines for off-roaders using a 12-gauge shell, a metal pipe, 2x4 and nail. The idea was to disable 4x4 trucks, but they often got trail bikes too. I first read about this in Petersen's 4-Wheel and Off-Road Magazine, but I am having troubling finding it now. There is one reference to it on a video about a palm pistol. Anywho, I wouldn't put it past some nutjob anti-gunner to do this.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call BS...the guy was felt good enough about the seller that he didn't bother to inspect the gun before buying and yet he had the forethought to write down his tag number and take a pic of his car?? We could assume that the pic was a stock image but it doesn't appear so.

I say total BS.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How could the guy possibly know it was a Speer bullet? None of my bullets have the manufacturer's name stamped on them.

But, it is Portland. Those liberals are psycho. As in, burning down housing developments and SUV dealerships. Driving steel spikes in trees flagged for logging so as to destroy the chain saw and harm the logger. That kind of mean.

The kind of people to stuff dynamite in a cartridge and surreptitiously put it in a box of ammo.

(I made that last one up.)

I wouldn't put anything past those people.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call BS...the guy was felt good enough about the seller that he didn't bother to inspect the gun before buying and yet he had the forethought to write down his tag number and take a pic of his car?? We could assume that the pic was a stock image but it doesn't appear so.

I say total BS.

I'm leaning this direction, too. It's a fairly-well composed picture of the car with good lighting. Not just a "tried to casually take a picture without seeming obvious." Also, it's Oregon, so it should have been a Subaru :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom