Article on Champlin Firearms of Enid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This seemed like the right area to post.

Just a heads up, the July/Aug 2014 issue of Oklahoma Today magazine (with Geronimo on the cover) has an article on Champlin Firearms of Enid. There are a few pics of some nice guns.

*Edited to add: I have no financial interest in the magazine or any of the company's firearms.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gun maker JJ Peridiu is the only person that I will use to work on my collection of double guns and drillings.

He is a master at his craft, trained in Belgium through the apprentice program that takes years before actually getting to work on a gun by himself.
Bending stocks to adjust the point of aim, repairing soldered double barrels that have separated, and the list goes on.

They have $100,000+ shotguns in their gun vault for sale at times.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There certainly are some very beautiful and fancy shotguns and double rifles and combo guns to be had. Although I just don't think I could ever justify spending enough money to get one and still feel good about shooting it. I'll just have to wait for my hand me down colt saa/winchester '94 commemorative set from my mother. She's never shot em, because they "lose value," but she also never intends to sell them. They day I get em will be the 1st time they have rounds put through them.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
He's done some rechambering work for me several times. As Dennis mentioned about the gun vault, it's full of goodies that most people will never see during their lifetime, the vault is open during business hours, and is or used to be free to look around and pick up and fondle. The .600NE double rifle that used to be in there was incredible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom