Asian Mags, Glock et al, how good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The KCI mags suck. They really really suck. I got 2 and a mag pouch for a total of $10 from CTD, and still feel ripped off (although the pouch doesn't seem too bad).

The springs are weak, the followers will bend and get stuck in the mag body, but the worst part is that the plastic is really soft. It will gouge and scratch and deform from just about anything.

Save your money.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

With the LE versions of the G17s listed at 14.99, I guess if I really, really want some more, I'll spring on those.

But, like I said earlier. I really don't need 'em.

Thanks for helping me keep a cool head!

Dave

Nightops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With how inexpensive, like new factory mags can be found from places like Summit, or Oklahoma Police Supply, I can't justify buying aftermarket mags. If just one out of the group I buy is a non-drop free, or has feeding issues, then any savings is shot. I will stick with known quality, and they are good for range or defensive use.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya the KCI mags are advertised as NOT DROP FREE. I have a few of them and trust me, you should just save your money. Go to cdnninvestments.com and they have factory G22 mags and some others listed for $17.99.

Latest posts

Top Bottom