Astra A-75 40 S&W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years back I had an A-75 with nickel finish in 9mm. It worked fine but that was about all it had going for it. The slide to frame fit was quite loose, the sights elevation was way off, had to file down the rear sight to get it printing to point of aim. It was heavy for a compact nine, and the trigger pull wasn't the best either. I sold it and bought a S&W 3953 and never wanted another one. May be yours will be better built, let us know after you shoot it.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ood morning, Thanks for the thread correction. I thought I was on this forum, but I took a phone call at the same time and must have lost attention. I guess I'm getting too old to "multi-task"

Thanks for the kind words.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one several years ago and have since sold it. It was in good condition with very little wear. The problem I had with mine was FTF after every 30-40 rounds or so. I would clean it and again it was good for 30-40 rounds. Keep it clean if you are using it for self defense purposes. Shoot it a lot to make sure it is worth keeping. Good luck.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned a few Astra's over the years.
All have been well made and functioned flawlessly.
Good quality to price ratio on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom