Astronomers are bouncing off the walls in anticipation of James Webb Telescope images release.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps, but in most cases with science, we have to remember that it is "scientists" that are saying such things, not science itself.

"Scientists" have even put forward ideas that there are multiple universes, although they can't answer how those came about either.

Personally, I'm going with the Biblical story of the creation of the universe, but in almost any "supposed" theory as to how it happened, it still could have been God that did it "that way."
I am not discounting you story of creation that is not my intent, but none of my bibles mention the Big Bang? I don’t really care how the universe began, what I do care to point out here is that the very same people who say it has nothing to with GOD (who they don’t believe in) have been saying for years the BIG BANG Is gospel…… now there gospel is crumbling. I would think that the multiverse or multiple dimensional theory is more plausible it would explain a heaven that we can’t see in out dimension.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always thought that the Biblical version had as much supporting evidence as any other.

It's odd, but in every culture there is a version of the Flood; some version of Noah's Ark. Even primitive tribes that had never heard of Christianity have some version of The Flood story.

By a freak of coincidence, the wife and I happened to be in the right place at the right time when we were in Oregon. We attended a church there where they would bring in speakers to offer presentations to the congregation. One of those was a Muslim that converted to Christianity and was working to convert other Muslims up in Michigan (or maybe it was Minnesota), and the other was a gentleman that had been searching for Noah's ark.

I have kind of followed the ark searcher's story because in his presentation to us, they thought that they were close. I later found a YouTube video where he told quite a story about sightings of the ark and what they had done to find it. Some of the sightings occurred as late as the 1940's. But the most interesting story is that they went up on Mt. Ararat and dug (actually cut glacier ice) a deep pit to try to reach the ark, however their GPS got spoofed by powers that be in that area and they missed it by meters with their shaft. So, to continue to look, they used an augur to augur into the "new" spot and brought up small bits of wood and pitch. However, time and the seasons didn't work for them to be able to "dig" another shaft.

I think that the political nature of that area of eastern Turkey is such that they might not have been able to return yet to the site.

Contaminate but Wood with Pitch2.jpg
Contaminate but Wood with Pitch4.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By a freak of coincidence, the wife and I happened to be in the right place at the right time when we were in Oregon.
Oh, whew! I thought you were going to say by a freak of coincidence you and your wife were in the right place at the right time and were there when God created the world! I thought, man, TM is even older than I thought!!! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom