AT&T customers, get 1000 free roll over minutes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been with AT&T for many years and don't plan to change. Tried Verizon for a week when I lived in CT and it was no better than AT&T so I canceled my Verizon account. The other reason I like AT&T is that I was doing a lot of international travel and I never had a problem using my AT&T phone when out of the country. Verizon did not work internationally.

I just returned from a week in West Palm Beach. A friend just went to AT&T from Verizon and was extatic because she now has good reception in her home. With Verizon she had terrible reception at home. The truth is that each provider is better than the others in places.

To the folks commenting about having to shut down their phones, that is normal. Today's phones are nothing more than computers and they like to be re-booted periodically. First thing to do when you have phone problems is re-boot, not call your service provider. They will tell you the same thing. This is the same for ALL carriers so don't think it is just an AT&T issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom