AT&T customers, get 1000 free roll over minutes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing, its free. You can go to AT&Ts website and search for it and no strings attached.

So my question is: What good are roolover minutes? If you need them then you are not on the right plan. If you don't need them then you are probably not on the right plan. BTW.....before anyone goes to Verizon you should really research the model Iphone they are offering. It has limited capabilites compared to AT&T's. It won't multitask....i.e... surf while in a call.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just did it too but i feel a bit odd now, like i just opted into having my information shared or something of that nature. I work for a bank and i know that when filling out application for credit cards, new/used cars, cell phones and all that jazz gives permission to the bank or company to "sell/distribute" your info to affiliates (i.e. random companies who can buy your info). If you call the CC company and ask not to have your information shared they will know exactly what you are talking about, but only the savvy or paranoid know/care to do it. I guess AT&T will get a phone call from me tomorrow morning. lol (sorry for the off topic mini-rant)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW! Maybe because I live in a rural area, I never have a call dropped. Been with AT&T for 10 years now. Do get the opportunity to travel around the country as well. Never had one drop there either.
????

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW! Maybe because I live in a rural area, I never have a call dropped. Been with AT&T for 10 years now. Do get the opportunity to travel around the country as well. Never had one drop there either.
????

I'm out in a rural area. Most of the AT&T customers I know receive maybe half of their voicemails, and often don't receive them until days later. (We've tested this by calling their phone in the same room, leaving a voicemail, and seeing if the phone would notify.) They also have an issue when they try to call people on other networks where it will just continue ringing, never registering as a missed call and never going to voicemail.

And I also get a good laugh when they complain about 3G service. Everyone but AT&T has had 3G for a couple of years out here, including other GSM providers. AT&T tells their customers that there is no 3G infrastructure in place here, either owned by them or on a roaming partner's equipment.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm out in a rural area. Most of the AT&T customers I know receive maybe half of their voice mails, and often don't receive them until days later. (We've tested this by calling their phone in the same room, leaving a voicemail, and seeing if the phone would notify.) They also have an issue when they try to call people on other networks where it will just continue ringing, never registering as a missed call and never going to voicemail.

And I also get a good laugh when they complain about 3G service. Everyone but AT&T has had 3G for a couple of years out here, including other GSM providers. AT&T tells their customers that there is no 3G infrastructure in place here, either owned by them or on a roaming partner's equipment.

I can't say what is happening in your area. I do know that I've had one voice mail that was delayed for a couple of hours, but thats the only one.
I do read reports of what your talking about going on in metro areas though.
Verizon is getting ready to capitalize on this if I'm not incorrect.

We don't have verizon in this area, so we have to live with what we have for now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom