ATF Gives Nevada and Washington NICS Exemption For Concealed Handgun Permit Holders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primeoflife321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has to do with paying our money to OSBI for Background check instead of the FBI.

Oklahoma for a period of time was exempt from NICS check at one time for permit holders.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one of the few times when a budget reduction actually resulted in a positive outcome (so far). NICS has always seemed to me to be unconstitutional in that the Feds have no right to interfere with what's going on in the States themselves (inter-state transactions are obviously a case for federal jurisdiction).

I'd rather see the states regulate themselves in the manner of buying/selling handguns anyways.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one of the few times when a budget reduction actually resulted in a positive outcome (so far). NICS has always seemed to me to be unconstitutional in that the Feds have no right to interfere with what's going on in the States themselves (inter-state transactions are obviously a case for federal jurisdiction).

I'd rather see the states regulate themselves in the manner of buying/selling handguns anyways.

This would be the Constitutionally "sound" solution....but...politicians have been interpreting the Constitution to their benefit for many years now. So long...that people have been brainwashed into believing the Federal Government has no boundaries. The Tenth Amendment states the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the federal government nor prohibited to the states by the Constitution are reserved, respectively, to the states or the people.

It is my belief that this country is on a crash/fail course because citizens are unwilling/uneducated/unable to hold their elected officials accountable to uphold their oath to defend the constitution from both foreign and domestic threats. The globalists-collectivists in office will eventually take this country to totalitarianism. Our rights are slowly being gnawed away from us....and few are willing to make a stand by exposing the flaws of their elected officials. Instead, they are willing to give them lifetime job as a career politician....doing what is best for them, not what is best for the nation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom