attention crazy drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ones who complain the loudest are usually the ones at fault thinking everything revolves around you, those slow people should get out of my way!
Reality is your not more important than anyone else and your driving is not any better either. There's always going to be a driver going either faster or slower than you, a good driver actively minimizes the risk for everyone.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish they would hang up the damn cell phone and concentrate on driving. Driving on wet/slick streets with a cell phone crammed in your ear is dangerous.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the ones who are first in line at the red light and are too busy texting to notice that the light has turned green. Then you honk and they fly into a tizzy.

Coz

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the guys in the big 4x4s that speed past covering everyone else in slush. I always honk and wave when I see them in the ditch later.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you expect people to actually go when the light turns green, you should stop trying to control other people(its bad enough you voted for obama and are trying to take our guns away).
BTW cars have BRAKES, breaks are something you take at work.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would all work out if the overly cautious would just get to the fricken right lane. If there is someone behind you....move right.
You want to go slow..Great, Don't force the rest of the world to follow behind you. Everybody wins.

Latest posts

Top Bottom