Atwood’s MFT 30rd AR mags BOGO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've been buying a few here & there whenever i have a few extra bucks & I don't want to leave Atwoods empty handed.
So far for me, they seem to work good.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The few MFT mags I’ve had have had issues with the feed lips spreading when left loaded, but other than that they all fed fine
Read somewhere awhile back that MFT has supposedly fix that issue with the feed lips spreading. They said it was a resin strength issue and they had corrected it. FWIW.

stormnorm

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Read somewhere awhile back that MFT has supposedly fix that issue with the feed lips spreading. They said it was a resin strength issue and they had corrected it. FWIW.
I read something similar. Gasman do you know if you had gen1 or gen2? I think I’ll load a couple up and leave them for a while either way.

Thanks for the input guys I am normally aluminum GI or magpul but thought I’d roll the dice on these.

I ordered a few SHK from a global Ordinance for 4.99 each as well. Good reviews and look good so far, but they are heavy!

Gasman91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I read something similar. Gasman do you know if you had gen1 or gen2? I think I’ll load a couple up and leave them for a while either way.

Thanks for the input guys I am normally aluminum GI or magpul but thought I’d roll the dice on these.

I ordered a few SHK from a global Ordinance for 4.99 each as well. Good reviews and look good so far, but they are heavy!
I’m not 100% as to which I had, but would assume Gen 1 since it’s been a few years back that I had them

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I tried some a little back. No issues with feeding in any of my rifles, but they all failed the "bop test". By Bop test, I mean a full mag that you the sort of rap on a hard surface to see if the rounds shoot out. every one of the MFTs I had would spit out rounds like crazy. 0 of my Lancer, Magpul, or GIs would spit a single round out during the bop test. Again, they all fed fine at the range, but I definitely wouldn't rely on these in any kind of "duty" or self defense capacity. YMMV

Latest posts

Top Bottom