Atwoods buy 2 get 1 free - Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Even after the discount it was more than the other stores I checked. They disappeared the cheap stuff in Sand Springs store.
Finally got out to BA store, pickin's were mighty slim. Ammo going fast, crowd was deep, I could see 308 ammo that was 24.99 at Sand Springs was 14.99 at BA. Would have bought some . But its the load my gun doesn't like.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Finally got out to BA store, pickin's were mighty slim. Ammo going fast, crowd was deep, I could see 308 ammo that was 24.99 at Sand Springs was 14.99 at BA. Would have bought some . But its the load my gun doesn't like.
You might venture out to Coweta if you are close. They are always well stocked but I haven’t been in about a week

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
in the yukon, and mustang locations... do they have any bulk shotshells of decent quality? specifically 12ga. I'm trying to decide if its worth the drive from edmond.

Gasman91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
in the yukon, and mustang locations... do they have any bulk shotshells of decent quality? specifically 12ga. I'm trying to decide if its worth the drive from edmond.
Yukon had a pretty good supply of shotgun shells last night. I was there for 25-06 so I didn’t pay much attention to what all they had, but I do remember plenty of 12 gauge on the shelf

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just left the Shawnee store and they said even though it was posted as being through the 24th, they pulled the signs down this morning and are no longer doing the promotion because they were selling too much.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
wooooooow lol i was gonna swing by the norman store when it opened tomorrow hoping on a midweek restock.

welp, glad i got what i did! pretty sure that answers "was it a good deal" or not lol. yes some stuff was marked up, but those .223 buckets for $164 was a GREAT price BEFORE the buy 2 get 1......

i mean they were marked "$219.99" ON THE BUCKET and yes that's not a good price but i figure that's what it's going to be AFTER the sale so.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom