Atwood's neckbeard Aquila 22 deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm thinking I'll hide mine around the corner of the building and push one box at a time off on folks as they make their way to the door to get in. This way I won't have the price of admission eating some of my profits.

I bet @Timmy59 gonna have a lemonade stand looking neckbeard 22 stand in the parking lot or something.
He just sells it out the window of his 24ft enclosed trailer that is full of neckbeard 22 its like a concession stand.

The wife and I put our heads together and we'll make prepper or shtf ear rings, we'll put live rounds on the ear hoop and get $20 a pair.. That's 10 bucks a round.. AKA neckbeard FABULOUS.. Ya got to be creative..

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Finally shot some neckbeard 22lr yesterday. Ran it in multiple guns. No issues, it all went bang, semis all cycled. Does have a weird smell as mentioned before. Here is 10 shots leaning on a table from my M12 at 25 yards at indoor range. I would say for the price it gets it done just fine. I was hesitant to buy more than a couple K. Will stock up next time it's neckbeard season.
20191206_142049.jpg

20191206_142043.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Finally shot some neckbeard 22lr yesterday. Ran it in multiple guns. No issues, it all went bang, semis all cycled. Does have a weird smell as mentioned before. Here is 10 shots leaning on a table from my M12 at 25 yards at indoor range. I would say for the price it gets it done just fine. I was hesitant to buy more than a couple K. Will stock up next time it's neckbeard season.
View attachment 148433
View attachment 148432

Not a bullseye shooter per say but it pings steel.. The pa 6x scopes I use were tailored around the cci mini mag so this comes close.. I've shot a lot of it and would say it's the #1 ammo I use along with the sv.. That's a nice looking hole..

Latest posts

Top Bottom