B-17 Propeller Installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just did 2.7 hrs crosscountry VFR today. Went to Mount Pleasant TX. and back. Got a little crazy for my taste today going over Rich and Kiamichi Mts against the wind. First time I ever had a plane that I was giving it about all she had into a headwind and it was still pushing me down and losing altitude and airspeed. I finally got out out of it but at one point was down to 62knots. Calmed down coming back but had my rear end puckered going down there.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just did 2.7 hrs crosscountry VFR today. Went to Mount Pleasant TX. and back. Got a little crazy for my taste today going over Rich and Kiamichi Mts against the wind. First time I ever had a plane that I was giving it about all she had into a headwind and it was still pushing me down and losing altitude and airspeed. I finally got out out of it but at one point was down to 62knots. Calmed down coming back but had my rear end puckered going down there.
i like periscope films.

62 kts across the ground in a headwind but the airspeed was 240. :yikes2: :bolt::pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom