B-52 Nukes Communist Chinese container ship?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched a you-tube video last night, that said a US B-52 dropped a nuclear bomb on a Communist Chinese container ship, in international waters in the Taiwan straights? This was complete with still photos, of a damaged container ship, and a B-52 aircraft, but none of the supposed attack! This video with US Marine Corp. insignia, said the Gravity nuclear bomb (what ever that is) wasn't detonated, but damaged this ship anyway? There are so many things wrong with this video, that I think is a Communist Chinese propaganda piece, like The Marine corp. don't have any B-52s, do they? Why would anyone send as B-52 with a nucear weapon to attack an unarmned container ship? What happened to the unexposed[loded nuclear bomb, discribed as THE MOST POWERFUL IN THE US ARSENAL, capable of being set to different levels of destruction? The narrator spoke American english, well enough, but some of the phrases he used didn't sound right, Boeingco, as one word, where any Amerivcan would hacve said just Boeing, and several other slight hints? I don't have a clue what is going on here but it looks like someone is trying to get WWE3, started? new nations are coming out on one side, or the other daily, or the lap dog news media is trying to make us think that? GOOD LUCK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GUESS THIS IS WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF WE ALLOW THE LUNATICS TO BE PLACED IN CHARGE OF THE ASYLUM? VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Were you watching info wars?

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a you-tube video last night, that said a US B-52 dropped a nuclear bomb on a Communist Chinese container ship, in international waters in the Taiwan straights? This was complete with still photos, of a damaged container ship, and a B-52 aircraft, but none of the supposed attack! This video with US Marine Corp. insignia, said the Gravity nuclear bomb (what ever that is) wasn't detonated, but damaged this ship anyway? There are so many things wrong with this video, that I think is a Communist Chinese propaganda piece, like The Marine corp. don't have any B-52s, do they? Why would anyone send as B-52 with a nucear weapon to attack an unarmned container ship? What happened to the unexposed[loded nuclear bomb, discribed as THE MOST POWERFUL IN THE US ARSENAL, capable of being set to different levels of destruction? The narrator spoke American english, well enough, but some of the phrases he used didn't sound right, Boeingco, as one word, where any Amerivcan would hacve said just Boeing, and several other slight hints? I don't have a clue what is going on here but it looks like someone is trying to get WWE3, started? new nations are coming out on one side, or the other daily, or the lap dog news media is trying to make us think that? GOOD LUCK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GUESS THIS IS WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF WE ALLOW THE LUNATICS TO BE PLACED IN CHARGE OF THE ASYLUM? VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Links or it didn't happen

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pics_or_it_didn't_happen

Latest posts

Top Bottom