BadgeBunny

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had a great face to face with Ms. Badge Bunny this afternoon. She was on time with cash in hand, and was defintely the prettiest OSA member that I have had the honor of doing business with. I highly recommend this lady as a buyer and/or a seller. Thanks Patti.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Smooth transaction with Badge Bunny and her jack booted thug today. Now of we can just get her to quit bs'ing in the classifieds.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hooked up with Patti today, (Wait a minute Scott!!!!) I mean, met up with Patti today for another great FTF!

:ooh2: Whew, that was close.....

Always a pleasure my friend, and I agree, next time lunch is a must. If nothing else, my wife, daughter and I will be that way in a couple of weeks, we'll have to try and get together with you and Scott.:phone:

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh, thanks ... in memory of Shadow, bless his heart. He was a good dog and I miss him horribly. He was my "Buddy" and it is weird not to have him underfoot.

Yours is pretty too!!

That is Maximillion, the little puppy that I was giving you a hard time about you needing one seven months ago:D, and GC said go away.:nutkick:

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a very pleasant and smooth FTF with GC and BB today. Fun to talk with and true to their word. Great people. Even my dogs only half-barked at them when they drove up and got out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom