Balls of Steel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! i go search this stuff every now and then. i got goose bups in the opening scene because i know there was bike coming HARD. i've been riding for 40 plus years and still love seeing bikes and riders pushed to the limit.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I respect the most is that these guys train/ practice their butts off to be competitive and as safe as possible, considering what they're doing. It's a contrast to the Russian guy that posts his Moscow traffic rides on Youtube. He (The Russian) has great riding skill, but takes incredibly reckless risks. He's bound to meet a door or fender soon, and considering Moscow's EMS and Emergency care, he shouldn't bother wearing a helmet or gear.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is so cool. That was on my younger years bucket list. Still have the urge though. I live 1/4 mile west of. Coweta and, as they do frequently, a sports bike twisted up down 141st street. Went into a high RPM shift into 6th gear as he rocketed past the house. Ooooh what a feeing.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have all the information on what they do to prep the town? I know pets aren't allowed outside or off a leash, but what do they do to the roads beside sweep them? Everyone that rides knows the lines (Yellow/White) are and can be slick as crap, those guys are 170-200mph leaning over crossing those lines all the time. Crazy!!! I can't imagine how often their bikes step out of them in some of those turns, can you imagine 170+ and your bike steps out for even an instant!!! I've seen Dave lay some dark trails(rubber) going around some turns at a crazy speed, but at their speed. It really has to be like a drug to them. Respect

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have all the information on what they do to prep the town? I know pets aren't allowed outside or off a leash, but what do they do to the roads beside sweep them? Everyone that rides knows the lines (Yellow/White) are and can be slick as crap, those guys are 170-200mph leaning over crossing those lines all the time. Crazy!!! I can't imagine how often their bikes step out of them in some of those turns, can you imagine 170+ and your bike steps out for even an instant!!! I've seen Dave lay some dark trails(rubber) going around some turns at a crazy speed, but at their speed. It really has to be like a drug to them. Respect

They don't do anything to the roads except sweep them and put up "some" barriers. The roads are the same as they are year round. That's the beauty of road courses. You can ride them anytime, just maybe not up to speed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom