Bama vs Sooners........in the stands.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hitting any female in a stadium chock full of dudes would guarantee you destruction, justified or not.

"To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction...."

She would be the first to come to that realization and perhaps I would be the second, perhaps not...

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

She would be the first to come to that realization and perhaps I would be the second, perhaps not...

Whatever dude, you know the chick would have kicked your ass long before the guys around her would have a chance to get in on the fun.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would've knocked her ass out after being kicked in the head. Assault is assault and self defense is self defense.

Come at me like a man, get treated like a man.

You think the disparity of force was such you'd be justified in cold cocking a middle-aged woman under at least some influence of alcohol? I'm not a large, brawny type by any means but I don't think I'd have felt I was to the point of play knock-out with her. If you two genuinely are, and aren't just talking some ******** bravado, I really feel for ya.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You think the disparity of force was such you'd be justified in cold cocking a middle-aged woman under at least some influence of alcohol? I'm not a large, brawny type by any means but I don't think I'd have felt I was to the point of play knock-out with her. If you two genuinely are, and aren't just talking some ******** bravado, I really feel for ya.

Feel all you want, you have made the assumption that my response to a man coming at me would be to hit him. My reaction would be determined by the amount of force needed to stop the threat.
******** bravado is not a hallmark of my posts as I am sure you are aware.

Latest posts

Top Bottom