Bank Fishing Spot Near Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radicalman64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a decent place to fish off the bank within a 30 minute drive from Tulsa/BA area. I don't really care if it is a lake, river, or pond? I also don't care what kind of fish. My son is 12 years old. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oologah lake / dam. Crappie haven't hit the banks yet. Catfish are doing good on the river channel. During the weekdays 8-4 you can fish the corps pond located behind the corps office.

If you have time for this your kid might enjoy this.... (it's coming up towards the end of the month. Dates in the article are from last year.) http://oologahonline.com/?page_id=2876

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you can go to fort gibson lake in Wagoner its around a 30-45 min trip depending on where you want to go. Talahassee loop used to be a nice fishing spot I haven't been there in years so I don't know if it still is. You can also head down 71st street to the very end there is a small campground area bluegill or blue bill I forget the name its a really nice little spot.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
24th annual Sand springs kids fishing derby.
Saturday June 7th 2014
the Sand Springs Lake Park at Highway 412 (keystone expressway)
and 81st west ave.
Registration 7;30
contest 8 am to 11am
Free Free Free! admission
minnows and worms supplied by woody's bait and tackle

Latest posts

Top Bottom