Bass pro shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coorsman_ok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And THIS is a perfect example of why teachers should NOT have guns in schools. ACCIDENTS happen. Who needs a loaded gun inside Bass Pro shop???? Lucky someone did not die! He put everyone in danger that was in there. Guns, God and Babies..... well he got two of the three with one bullet. Idiot.

How does this even fit into the same category with teachers carrying guns in school?
A teacher won't be in a dressing room taking their weapon off of their body. The only time a trained teacher's weapon will be off their body is when it's clearing leather protecting our children from a lethal threat. They will have to be CLEET certified to carry in school just like an armed security guard does. So with your thinking security guards and cops shouldn't have a weapon on school grounds either. Your logic is VERY clouded Mr10mm

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on you could have let me have some fun. Does nobody read the comments? I just took a few of the good ones and reposted.

I did. I knew where your comment came from. That lady was reaching pretty far to make that connection. I had to stop just past her comment, because I was shaking my head so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom