BDC range results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How is it that a dirty rental gun is not the fault of the range.

I just don't understand what you mean by that.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is it that a dirty rental gun is not the fault of the range.

I just don't understand what you mean by that.
I don't know, I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I doubt they make any money on guns that don't go bang. With as much use as the range rentals get, this being the holidays and people are off, things happen....I'm not going to blame the range for something that may have been a simple oops.
They are nice people at BDC and go out of their way to be helpful to ME. That's all I care about. I don't care that people make mistakes.
Yes. I don't blame the range. If it happened more than once, maybe. Never an issue.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know, I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I doubt they make any money on guns that don't go bang. With as much use as the range rentals get, this being the holidays and people are off, things happen....I'm not going to blame the range for something that may have been a simple oops.
They are nice people at BDC and go out of their way to be helpful to ME. That's all I care about. I don't care that people make mistakes.
Yes. I don't blame the range. If it happened more than once, maybe. Never an issue.
Okay. I thought maybe I was missing something. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom