Be careful how you post in the classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet many of the people defending the neckbeards (where did that name come from?) are among those complaining about Cheaper than dirt.

As I said, I would not sell what I have which I bought when cheap, but if I did I would sell it for what I paid.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet many of the people defending the neckbeards (where did that name come from?) are among those complaining about Cheaper than dirt.

As I said, I would not sell what I have which I bought when cheap, but if I did I would sell it for what I paid.
So let’s say you’re sitting on an AR that you bought for $300 when that was the market price. Let’s further say that your wife needs a piece of medical equipment that’s going to cost you $1200, which also happens to be the current market price of that AR.

Are you seriously telling us that you would only accept $300 for that rifle?

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with adjusting to the market, within reason. Just because you see 1 or 2 gun broker posts with a gun at 1000 doesn't mean you should sell yours at 1000, but at the same time the market is strong enough to not be selling or trading at a loss either.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if Biden ends up being the president how will that effect the price of firearms and ammunition? Do you think they will rise even more than what they are now?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if Biden ends up being the president how will that effect the price of firearms and ammunition? Do you think they will rise even more than what they are now?
Well, we may have already seen that bump............ However, with the first bit of anti-gun legislation (or Exec. Order) that occurs, then ya better hang on to your hat. And wallet.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So let’s say you’re sitting on an AR that you bought for $300 when that was the market price. Let’s further say that your wife needs a piece of medical equipment that’s going to cost you $1200, which also happens to be the current market price of that AR.

Are you seriously telling us that you would only accept $300 for that rifle?

Yes. And I would sell more of my guns too. Besides ARs are not worth $300 let alone $1200. :P

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Cheaper than dirt was higher than market at the time, and we all bought elsewhere as I recall. It’s not the same thing the gun and more important ammo is up ...way up....and its legitimate and its everywhere ....when and if you can find it

Latest posts

Top Bottom