Be wary of using credit cards for any firearm or related purchases.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeeze! Good point and we all know that ‘suspicious’ is WHATEVER they want it to be!
The code is for the total purchases not indvidual items
go look at the one of your cc statements and see the codes
Auto Merchandise restaurants and now Gun & Ammo
If you buy lunch at H&H its coded to Guns & Ammo

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pay cash

Most dealers will knock the prices down because they don’t have to pay the credit card company a percentage of the sale.
Yep, but they'll continue to make cash more and more inconvenient. Some businesses went cashless during covid. I definitely expect the march to cashless to continue. Alot of people will do it happily for the convenience.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, but they'll continue to make cash more and more inconvenient. Some businesses went cashless during covid. I definitely expect the march to cashless to continue. Alot of people will do it happily for the convenience.
Listen to todays podcast. Dan nails it. The Last half he talks about the digital currency push and exactly why they want it. I have been saying this for years.

Chris Harrison

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's get some investors together and offer a credit card that respects privacy and rights. I'd be willing to bet that millions of gun owners would give up a mainstream card and get one that catered to those who support the Second Amendment.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's get some investors together and offer a credit card that respects privacy and rights. I'd be willing to bet that millions of gun owners would give up a mainstream card and get one that catered to those who support the Second Amendment.
Along with the terrorists coming in from the secured southern border.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figured something stupid like this would come along eventually, was hoping it wouldn’t happen until I can finish buying parts for the next gun I plan to assemble. Really annoying for the bigger purchases though. Was planning on buying a nice gun in December and putting it on the credit card.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're right about that trekrok. The two cash ATM's that I regularly used have been permanently removed. One was at my local Crest supermarket, which now only has a Crypto currency ATM, and the other was at the VA Medical Center (VA hospital). There is a bank near me with a drive-thru ATM but I'm a bit wary of using that because the ATM location is ripe for an illegal card skimmer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom