Bear beam firearms (tulsa)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooter_

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went and picked up a few things from them the other day. I wasn't too impressed with them myself, prices were a bit high on the guns and the guys in there didn't seem very friendly to me. Tried to engage in conversation but guess they just don't like to talk lol. Almost felt like being in Dongs to be honest. Wasnt busy at all and the front of the shop feels too confined. Think I'll go to FBT next time. JMO

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned the channel at $25 black, no window Pmags.

Look at the date on that post... it is from April of last year. Pmags were still extremely scarce, and those who did have them usually wanted $40-50 for them. $25 was actually a pretty good price. I remember the month after, when they were just starting to trickle back into the marketplace, I had a chance to buy some for $15 a piece and I jumped all over them -- I ordered 30 of them and re-sold them.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went and picked up a few things from them the other day. I wasn't too impressed with them myself, prices were a bit high on the guns and the guys in there didn't seem very friendly to me. Tried to engage in conversation but guess they just don't like to talk lol. Almost felt like being in Dongs to be honest. Wasnt busy at all and the front of the shop feels too confined. Think I'll go to FBT next time. JMO

Sounds like locked and loaded in Choctaw. Went twice, was ignored twice so I've never gone back. And there was only two people in there the first time, no one the second time.
Oh well, their lose, I've found other places that are friendly and helpful, their the ones who get my money.

4wheelphil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't care for Bear Beam Firearms either. I agree with above that they're not very friendly acting guys and I didn't like being watched like a hawk without any conversation, just seemed uncomfortable even being in there. I ended up.buying 100 rds of .22 for $10 and will probably never return.

4wheelphil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tough crowd! Wow!
Have you visited either place? If not then go check em out and you will see what we're talking about. I'm not trying to bash them at all but just sharing my experience. I see people promoting these small shops because they are friends with the guy who owns it or its his brothers friends dad or something like that and they talk about how great the place is. From my experience this place was not very far off from a Dongs visit.

Rango

New to the site!
Reaction score
I stopped by the shop the other day ended up buying some new gear. One of the guys there was nice enough to help me set it all up since I have no idea how mol stuff works. Thought the prices were fair and the service friendly. After visiting several of the stores in Tulsa I was impressed with the selection of equipment. They did not have a lot of guns in the cases at the time but I thought it was a good store. After reading a few posts I thought I would share my experience.

ssx2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by last week to buy Surefire batteries since they seem to be the only ones around that sell them by the 12 pack. Service was great, parts were cheap. The Benchmade sale caught my eye and I walked out with a great deal on a new Stryker. I haven't had a chance to go back but will this weekend to buy some target ammo. Good people, good prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom