Bedlam 22'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caleb Williams throws for 502 yards in USC's win over UCLA, Spencer Rattler goes 30 of 37 for 438 yards and six touchdowns as South Carolina shocks Tennessee, and Gabriel has a good first quarter versus OSU. After that brilliant first quarter, OU looked a lot like the team we've seen most of the year.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pokes 35, Sooners 10. Hope it’s not below freezing. Those Sooner tears freezing over will make for slick streets on the way out of town.

You guys love living in the past.

Living in the past and hoping for a future. Pokes 2 year streak after this Saturday.
Man brother I hope you stay the hell out of Vegas. And the past does matter. OU always wins these games for a reason. Gundy always goes into a shell when he plays OU. The more things change, the more they stay the same. BOOMER

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Great first quarter Sooners. Not sure where either team came from the first 15 minutes of play. I’m sure you will accept the win graciously as true Sooner fans always do…….. At least you won more games than you lost.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Man brother I hope you stay the hell out of Vegas. And the past does matter. OU always wins these games for a reason. Gundy always goes into a shell when he plays OU. The more things change, the more they stay the same. BOOMER
Great first quarter. Too bad you had more smack talk than betting courage. At least Dancer put up a little cash and won. Your posts above are just an example of Sooner arrogance instead of being gracious after
a win. Nice 6 and 5 season.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great first quarter Sooners. Not sure where either team came from the first 15 minutes of play. I’m sure you will accept the win graciously as true Sooner fans always do…….. At least you won more games than you lost.

Win graciously? After Texas y'all acted like complete jackasses and OSU didn't even play OU. Also do we need to go back and revisit your boy Boaty's meltdown earlier in the season?

I'd say what people are saying right now is quite mild compared to how y'all have been acting. Of course... you're much quieter since Kstate.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great first quarter. Too bad you had more smack talk than betting courage. At least Dancer put up a little cash and won. Your posts above are just an example of Sooner arrogance instead of being gracious after
a win. Nice 6 and 5 season.
Yes since so many osu fans have come here to congratulate us. :bah:

I guess we have seen the last of Boaty. RIP

:ou1

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yes since so many osu fans have come here to congratulate us. :bah:

I guess we have seen the last of Boaty. RIP

:ou1
I wonder why. Sooner arrogance is a well known thing and you boys got slapped back this year with 5 losses. Here’s to next year, good luck to you. I suggest a more humble approach next August. It’s been fun messing with you boys this season. As for Boaty, he can speak for himself. I’m a fan and will always be. A disappointing year for sure after a great start. You guys had a disappointing year from the get go. I hope each has a better year next year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom