Bedlam Week!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It’s that time of year! So glad it’s earlier in the schedule this year. Got ESPN college game day coming to town. Looking for a great game. No clue how this game will shape out. Over the past few weeks the OSU offense has proven it can be stopped and the OU defense proved it can’t stop anyone. May come down to special teams, which isn’t good for either team, edge to OU. ESPN matchup predictor has OU as a slight favorite at 50.6% chance. If I was in Vegas, I wouldn’t touch this game with a 10 foot pole!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Who knows, complete toss up IMO. Could be lopsided blow out by either, could be an overtime showdown............could be a turnover-fest.........it's all in Mike Stoops hands lol.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
YULHZOZHFLYWNMJ.20161204124148.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I stand and hold my right hand over my heart every time that inspirational diddy is played.

You must be absolutely exhausted by the end of the first quarter, let alone by the time the game is over, never being able to sit down for the entire thing. The cramping of your right bicep must be unbearable...........lmao :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom