Beer snobs ITT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh SNAP!!!

Dang it, how could I forget!!!
Milwaukee's Best!!!!!

Man-oh-man.......when I was a kid, my grandad and I would....ummmm...."he" would drink this stuff when we were hauling hay!! He'd have a 12 pack on ice in a cooler, and I'd drive the tractor or hay truck and also help stack the hay.
**When he ran out, he would drink a pint of smirnoff vodka....hot, out of the bottle, NOT iced down...then put a mouth full of Cotton Boll chewing tobacco in his mouth!! All, while hauling hay....tough as a boot, he was!!!

Milwaukee's Best!!!
[Broken External Image]

I don't think they make this anymore......Black Label...Canadian beer. It was good and cheap, a college buddy and myself would drink this stuff back in the early eighties..(83-85)...at .89cents a quart..it was a good deal!!!!

Black Label Beer:
awww.adclassix.com_images62carlingblacklabel.jpg

Cohiba

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are so many great beers available these days it's almost impossible to keep up, but Guinness *is* my favorite.....it's prolly genetic. ;)

Shiner Blonde is very good too!
I got into that stuff when my local liquor store had blowout prices on 24pk/cans and we used to grab some for our float trips.

I don't drink anymore tho'...around 3 years now, I guess.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I did the Belgian Tour at McNellies last date night and loved it.

Grimbergen Dubbel
Moinette Bruin
Pauwel Kwak
St. Berardus 12 Quad (didn't really care for this one...)
Chimay

Life was good!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom