Beheading in Stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Response below:

I was responding to SMS:

Perhaps he could provide you with an answer since he deemed it relevant.

Who said anything about the koran?

I said something about the Koran. Surely it would be reasonable inference from your statement about outrage by the Christian church being a reference to others calling for the Islamic outrage in light of the similarities in these types of crimes. Dont back off if I am right, just clarify your point.
As to SMS, i already have a pretty good idea what his response would be, i am interested in yours.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Response below:

I was responding to SMS:

Perhaps he could provide you with an answer since he deemed it relevant.

Who said anything about the koran?

You're missing the point. Most of us who seek condemnation from the Muslim community do so because large elements of the Muslim religion promote, advocate, and endorse killings in the name of Allah.

I don't see the same from Christian leadership/communities, therefore I'm not as interested in seeing any particular church or leader of the Christian faith denounce this particular killing as you so smarmily asked for.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a faux intellectual. Gotta throw out some $5 words once and awhile to keep up the ruse (even if they don't quite fit).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
creationrevolution.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_06_crickets.jpg

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I said something about the Koran. Surely it would be reasonable inference from your statement about outrage by the Christian church being a reference to others calling for the Islamic outrage in light of the similarities in these types of crimes. Dont back off if I am right, just clarify your point.
As to SMS, i already have a pretty good idea what his response would be, i am interested in yours.

My response to the difference between OT and NT is immaterial as I directly answered his question within the parameters presented. Asking me to explain the difference is immaterial and a distraction from the central discussion.

You're missing the point. Most of us who seek condemnation from the Muslim community do so because large elements of the Muslim religion promote, advocate, and endorse killings in the name of Allah.

I don't see the same from Christian leadership/communities, therefore I'm not as interested in seeing any particular church or leader of the Christian faith denounce this particular killing as you so smarmily asked for.

Large elements of the US Muslim community promote, advocate, and endorse killings in the name of Allah? Do we demand that Life Church denounce the Lord's Resistance Army? The National Liberation Front of Tripura? The Maronite militias in Lebanon? The IRA? If someone gains inspiration to commit a crime by a group on the other side of the world, shouldn't we hold locals here who are associated by the loosest of connections (namely, by a multifaceted religion with over 2 billion adherents globally) just as responsible?

So, yes, I am interested in seeing any particular church or leader denounce this particular killing. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Latest posts

Top Bottom