Beheading in Stillwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Large elements of the US Muslim community promote, advocate, and endorse killings in the name of Allah? Do we demand that Life Church denounce the Lord's Resistance Army? The National Liberation Front of Tripura? The Maronite militias in Lebanon? The IRA? If someone gains inspiration to commit a crime by a group on the other side of the world, shouldn't we hold locals here who are associated by the loosest of connections (namely, by a multifaceted religion with over 2 billion adherents globally) just as responsible?

So, yes, I am interested in seeing any particular church or leader denounce this particular killing. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Lets not forget that the Silent Muslim Community in the US danced in the streets the same day as 911, including the one in OKC.

I haven't forgot.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not yet begun to denigrate.

I denounce any religion which requires its adherents to kill non believers.
Further, any group who uses "religion" as a tool to justify violence already in their hearts.
Also, anyone who refuses to understand the difference.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not as weak as your argument...

Rumor has it he regularly visits a regional forum known for weak arguments. Can we get an official statement from OSA denouncing him?
"We reject the association with this weak argument. His weak argument is in no way representative of the weak arguments we promulgate ($5) on OSA."

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I'm celebrating his weakness and dancing around my cul-de-sac throwing out leftover halloween candy to all who pass…

"Praise be to failed comparisons!"

"Allahu Faultylogic!"

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the hivemind bias that an unsupported claim is fine , but the counterargument with evidence is "weak".

Dude, how can this not make sense to you? You're trying to lump in 1B+ people as being bad, because some of them used the Bible as the justification to commit some heinous acts. I don't think you realize how weak that is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom