Belt recommendations for holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for some recommendations on a good belt. I have just been wearing one of my dockers dress work belts but my holstered CCW starts sagging after awhile. Not looking to spend a fortune on a belt but at the same time I will spend what it takes to get something good.

thanks

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i use weaved streatch belt and military style, with weaved i have a bunch of different colors for dress:hey3: and what iv always likes about the military the buckle can be set at any position and both are very very reasonable $$$ exspecially when a normal cc belt is $50 plus...:nono2:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
*sigh* we go through this like once a month.

On the cheap, (for leather) pick up a Loopers Kydex lined belt. Stiff, looks decent, and lasts. Great all purpose carry belt.

Not so cheap, take your pick of custom gunleather makers, almost all of them make belts too.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wear a Wildernes Instructor's belt with the C.S.M. insert every day.

I also own a Looper's kydex belt, but it only gets worn when I'm dressing up.

(I spend around 85% - 90% of my life in a damned uniform. :rolleyes2)

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear a 5.11 tactical 'operators' belt I got at a place on 61st just east of Garnett. It's basically a rigger's belt. Super stiff, the velcro that holds the flap over is very sticky, and the buckle is steel and holds very tight. Was $32 out the door after tax.

[Broken External Image]

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rafter S gunleather are very good. www.raftersgunleather.com
Go by Mock Bros Saddlery and see what they will charge to build one.

If Rafters is at a gun show and rafters has what you want in stock, then yes Steve and Della have good stuff. If you have to order it don't believe a word of the one to two week garbage. Check MO's BBB complaints against them. I ordered a holster from them in Feb of 2009 at a gun show. I got it the week before the Big W show in November of 2009. They have a consistent issue with not returning calls then blaming unreturned calls and emails on computer crashes, delayed production on equipement failure and then telling you something will ship in the next week for 3 months in a row.

Latest posts

Top Bottom