Wheel Alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can any one recommend a place to get a good alignment for an 07 2500 GMC pick up truck? I normally do everything myself but gotta farm this out. I don't even trust the oil change kids. Last time I used a fast lube place I had to tell them to not lean on the car cause the guy had a chain that held a bunch of keys hanging from his belt. He was oblivious to the potential for scratches on a brand new car. I'm in Mustang area but will travel to the edge of the earth to get it done correctly. Don't trust Hibdon. Just looking for
a place you may have had quality work from. Thanks.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call John's Auto Center on 23rd and Glade in Bethany and ask if Pete is their alignment guy. If he is not doing them there then try Lonnies Auto Center on 50th and Vermont just east of Meridian and see if he is working there. If hes not at either place then you probably cant go wrong with Mustang Alignment. David Morris is a stand up guy that does provides good service. Whatever you do do not go to any Hibdons.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Terry at Take Ten tire on Eastern south of I-40. Used to be Garcia tire, he's been there 30 years I think. He doesn't sell you parts you don't need like a bunch of them do.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
APS automotive in Tuttle is good. Not the cheapest place but I do trust them.

And yeah the mustang hibdon is pretty bad, I’ve had enough issues there I swore off them years ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom