Benchmade helps Oregon Police destroy guns...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People in that area of the country are out of their mind liberals. If you ever have traveled to Oregon or Washington state, you would know what I am talking about. And those people run companies of products we use every day.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People in that area of the country are out of their mind liberals. If you ever have traveled to Oregon or Washington state, you would know what I am talking about. And those people run companies of products we use every day.

Yessir...

...I spent 17 months living in Oregon between April of 2016 and September of 2017, but I saw differently than what you've described. Granted, Portland, Eugene, and Salem are definitely liberal hotbeds, but a large portion of the rest of the state is pretty conservative. I suspect that if you were to look up the voting trends for both Oregon and Washington by county, you would probably find the cities to be liberal but the rest of the state not the same. Aw...what the heck. Let me help you with that. 2016 election results by county.

1280px-United_States_presidential_election_results_by_county,_2016.svg.png

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yessir...

...I spent 17 months living in Oregon between April of 2016 and September of 2017, but I saw differently than what you've described. Granted, Portland, Eugene, and Salem are definitely liberal hotbeds, but a large portion of the rest of the state is pretty conservative. I suspect that if you were to look up the voting trends for both Oregon and Washington by county, you would probably find the cities to be liberal but the rest of the state not the same. Aw...what the heck. Let me help you with that. 2016 election results by county.

View attachment 132522
Yep.

Same with commiefornia. When I was out there the first time (this was in the late '90s) Moonbeam was pushing for the illegals to get drivers licenses. Of course this was tied directly to the motor voter law. They've been importing new democrat voters from other countries for years. When you got outside the college towns the people and their views weren't any different than we are. Real actual born and bred Americans and those that came in the right way won't vote for them. They have 58 counties in that state. At that time 3 of them called the shots being deep blue. As you can see from your map their plan is working and it's plain as day as to why Pelosi and company is against a wall...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, they haven't made any designs I covet in years, and they stopped making the ones I did. I'll keep carrying my 805 TSEK from the 90's, but all my new blade needs will be better met elsewhere. There are so many options these days that BM have now made themselves superfluous.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It sucks that they did that, but I'm not giving up my 940, 943, 585, or even my HK Patrol or Vex.
A quality knife is a quality knife and the 940/943 has been in my pocket for at least 12 years.

I've tried Spyderco, Kershaw, Boker and many others and none ever felt quite right.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a couple of Benchmade knives and like them. I was looking at purchasing another one or two. However, I sent them an email this morning asking for the company's position on a citizen's right to keep and bear arms, and their position on the 2nd Amendment in general. I'm hoping to get a response and hoping that someone at Benchmade is thinking we F'd up - fix this fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom