Beretta Nano (New Beretta Subcompact)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting. I haven't seen the dimensions posted anywhere yet. Hard to tell 100% from the picture, but it looks like it will be single stack and will probably end up being Beretta's first striker fired pistol. If it's comparable in size to the PF-9/LC9, but with a superior trigger, I'd be interested.

awww.gunsandammo.com_files_2011_08_NanoProfile.jpg

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2011/08/15/beretta-nano/
http://thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/08/robert-farago/new-beretta-nano-9mm/

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was some buzz about it on the Beretta forums. It's most certainly single stack and the approximate size of those other 9mm pocket guns (i.e. Sig 290).

It does appear to be striker-fired from the trigger. Good On Beretta for updating their subcompact line to be more than just heavy .22 and .32 caliber pistols (not that those aren't good pistols, for what they are).

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... and I thought Beretta couldn't make a gun any uglier than the PX Storm sub-compact :D

I kid... I kid...

It does look sort of like a Walther and a Beretta had (an unholy) offspring though...

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... and I thought Beretta couldn't make a gun any uglier than the PX Storm sub-compact :D

I kid... I kid...

It does look sort of like a Walther and a Beretta had (an unholy) offspring though...

The slide treatment made me think of how Taurus handled that on their 709 "Slim":

awww.taurususa.com_images_imagesMain_709B.jpg

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I kid... I kid...

I carry my Walther PPS in a holster, so he didn't do it, he was wearing protection!

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Beretta is going to do a micro 9mm, they need to drop the rotating barrel lock-up mechanism so it's not such a chunky monkey. I mean, the sight radius is taller than the Chrysler building...

However, I'm interested in any new offering for a CCW an applaud the effort, misguided though it may be.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom