Berkeley protesters form human chain to stop whites from going to class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhh, I see kids these days are still confused that equal opportunity doesn't mean equal outcome. Maybe some day they'll learn... Maybe not.. (probably not if they haven't already).

Also, when I was in college, I 100%, absolutely, DID NOT have time for BS like this. What are they studying? Maybe business. No offense to business majors, but I had a roommate in college who was in business. I don't know I ever saw him crack open a book. He was usually playing xbox.

As a business major, this one hurts a little. But yes, traditionally business is not *that* difficult of a major. Point taken :)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Philosophy and political science most likely so they can graduate to burger flippers.

Not everyone thinks college is a trade school. I was a political science major (really politics and statistical methods in politics) and grew up to be a military officer but never thought my college degree was a technical or trade certificate that would lead directly to a specific career.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a violation of civil rights and some are actually there to obtain an education. certainly as a minimum the police should be involved-or the good studious students move out of the state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom