Better buy your metal detector now before the run on them starts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Metal detector for sale: Believe I paid $200 for it years ago so its an old collector that detects metal much better than those new crappy ones. I grew a beard when I used it so basically its the same as the Duck folks... $2,500 no low ball offers!!
Gots pictures and papers and original box? LOL!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Metal detector for sale: Believe I paid $200 for it years ago so its an old collector that detects metal much better than those new crappy ones. I grew a beard when I used it so basically its the same as the Duck folks... $2,500 no low ball offers!!
Does it have the shoulder thingy that pops up?

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evidently the Duck Commander crew (which almost single handedly ruined duck hunting) are starting a new hunting series using metal detectors to hunt treasure.
Appreciate the heads up, should salt the pastures the next run up to visit the farm with a few hands fulls of scrap. Mom gets a hoot out of duping fools, she would have a blast collecting gate fees. City people outa Wichita are easy to separate from their funds.
Well, not jest wichita 😉

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Appreciate the heads up, should salt the pastures the next run up to visit the farm with a few hands fulls of scrap. Mom gets a hoot out of duping fools, she would have a blast collecting gate fees. City people outa Wichita are easy to separate from their funds.
Well, not jest wichita 😉
Find an electrician and ask if you can have a bunch of knock outs. When dirty they resemble a coin.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Weirdest things I have found. Detecting an old demolished neighborhood by KU Med center expansion in Kansas City.
20+ 1" wide by 3" long brass plates with small square holes in them. Scattered all over the neighborhood.
Turns out they were harmonica reeds from harmonicas in care packages made up by churches sent to the Union Troop Garrison encamped there after Lawrence got sacked by Cantrell.
Apparently camping in enemy territory is not when you want a idiot squawkin on a harmonica so they tossed them

Latest posts

Top Bottom