Biden Describes Glock Handgun as ‘Weapon of War’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t Lt. Michael Byrd, the LEO who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt(1-6-21), use a Glock and left that same Glock unattended in a bathroom. What punishment did Byrd get for misusing his Weapon of War Glock? This is lib privilege/hypocrisy/double standards on full parade!!!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t Lt. Michael Byrd, the LEO who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt(1-6-21), use a Glock and left that same Glock unattended in a bathroom. What punishment did Byrd get for misusing his Weapon of War Glock? This is lib privilege/hypocrisy/double standards on full parade!!!
Don’t forget black privilege. Well if your a democrat.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meanwhile Glock sales are up 143% as well as the sale of 33 rd extended magazines. Is there even a 40 rd Glock Magazine? Why can't he pick a Ruger? Their stock could use a little boost after the last month of trading...
Because I want a Hawkeye African in 280AI, and the publicity would distract them from my wishes and spend time making more combat tupperware!!!!!😀

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1644518363782-png.1034189

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I first clued into this about 20 years ago on the west coast. It isn't about "manhood" insecurities though, just personal insecurities in general. Many anti-gun liberals realize that THEY cannot handle the responsibility of firearm ownership, so THEY believe no one else capable of that responsibility either. This is why guns are evil in their eyes. Because it's the capability which makes people good or bad, and not their own decisions.

It's the same mindset that leads them to believe that bigger govt is always going to be the answer to every problem in society. The group is stronger than the individual, until you realize that their group is made entirely of the weakest links collected from other chains. And oh yes...do they believe in chains!
When you were responding to the post you may not know where that quote came from. If I recall correctly it was a Sigmund Freud quote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom