Biden Pushing to Limit Gun Owners to ‘Eight Bullets in a Round’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, 8 bullets per round, what would that look like? Those magazines would really be fat. Where can I get one? I could blow 8 lungs out of one person! We should hold him to this an advance firearms designs...
8 bullets per round? You could blow out 32 lungs with this Biden approved pistol.

Attachments

• B7A53477-6FB3-4C92-8A0C-C2319FC8E48F.jpeg
    B7A53477-6FB3-4C92-8A0C-C2319FC8E48F.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 0

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Creepy Joe is the one that should be required to keep HIS BULLET IN HIS POCKET, don't you think? Insted WE ALLOW HIM ACESS TO THE DOOMS DAY BUTTON, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN DEMAND WE BE ALLOWED TO WITNESS OUR VOTE COUNT, EVERYWHERE!!

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, it was "assault weapons" and now it's ALL semi-autos.

"The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick," Biden said. "Just sick. It has no socially redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers."

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
First, it was "assault weapons" and now it's ALL semi-autos.

"The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick," Biden said. "Just sick. It has no socially redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers."
I did hear that Biden, and ALL Democratic Politicians, are DISARMING THEIR SECURITY DETAIL, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY This is called LEADING FROM THE FRONT, would set a GREAT EXAMPLE for us ignorate peions, don't you think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom