Bigboys individualplus membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donthavetime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I try one more time,I will be buying a membership for this year at Bigboysguns this week. Would like to split the $500 fee for the individualplus membership. For two of us it would cost $250 each and for that we get no range fee, free target, membership card, and we both could take a friend for free. If no one is interested thats ok too, Thanks Jon
PM me or text me at 405-3882054

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep this posted, hopefully somebody will take you up on it. Another member here and I just did this last month, it works out great! If I go more than like 19 times in the whole year, I will have saved money...I've been like 6 times this first month.

Donthavetime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Druryl for the words of encouragement, I was beginning to think no one likes the joint membership idea.
And a big thank you to Paul for going in on it with me today. It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have fun shooting this year. Be aware that the state charges taxes on the membership fee, it took both of us by surprise.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at Big boys earlier today. Tom the range officer told me it is half price on Thursdays 5-8 p.m. Love this place.

Yes, Thursday eves are men's nights (1/2 price lane fees). Tuesdays are Geezer Discount Days. Seniors get 1/2 price lane fee then too. But the Individual Plus membership is really a good deal. I'm glad a few of us have taken advantage of this...yeah, they have to charge sales tax, but still, with the membership, you can go anytime you want and as often as you want!

Latest posts

Top Bottom