Bigfug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good sale but never seen anyone so prompt to walk off without a thanks, handshake or a kiss my ass. Very weird. Not likely to do this one again.
Sorry dude.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good sale but never seen anyone so prompt to walk off without a thanks, handshake or a kiss my ass. Very weird. Not likely to do this one again.
Sorry dude.

PM with apology sent. I thought I did shake your hand when we met, and said I appreciate it during our conversation. I know we met in the parking lot of my "office", since I was working late, but I had a police officer who's MDC (laptop) was in pieces on my desk, and was kind of rushed at the time, no fault of yours, you went out of your way to meet me for the FTF.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM with apology sent. I thought I did shake your hand when we met, and said I appreciate it during our conversation. I know we met in the parking lot of my "office", since I was working late, but I had a police officer who's MDC (laptop) was in pieces on my desk, and was kind of rushed at the time, no fault of yours, you went out of your way to meet me for the FTF.
That's understandable I suppose. You were polite but just seemed rushed. I could have waited for a better time.
It wasn't a "bad" deal for sure. I understand better now. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom