In Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One down, several to go. Next make it a go at those that had knowledge of his past and present and responsible for hiring her/him/it or whatever their desired pronoun be. If people are OK with or want to put their kids in that situation they can seek out private education or home school on their dollar. My tax dollars are not to support a Pageantry of Faggetry or any other misguided attempts at influencing. Some might say their private life is their private life they are correct and wrong. When you keep private matters concealed it's your business. Splash your trash on a public domain like Face Crap or Tick Dick or whatever, then the game has changed Teachers and those directly connected to public education are supposed to be examples of who to follow and trust when parents are not present. I sent my kids to school to learn math, science, history, language, and art. To be in a place where they can learn to play and work together. And that does not include the manipulation of these subjects to conform to their ideas or to exercise and/or include anyones personal, political or sexual agendas. My kids are grown now and many may say what's your problem with it and why care? Because my money does not and will not be used to fuel passions that have nothing to do with preparing a person to enter the work force and being a productive person in society. My word does count more than others, and you may ask why. Because I have multiple properties and I pay quite a bit more taxes than most others. Look at your property tax papers and it shows the allocations of your property taxes. Local education funding takes a chunk of that. So those of you who think you don't have business at a school board meeting because your kids no longer attend are wrong. In all times and societies when problems arise the people go to the elders (not just an adult) for guided wisdom. Some of us are there now and we should not shun our community responsibility and give way to those without a lifetime of experience, still fumbling and finding their way thru life.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who tends to children should be well vetted and background checked. This goes for churches and public schools, and other venues. Not sure what's wrong with those who feel the person has been unjustly treated. There should be no questions. Kids have it rough in many ways just growing up and learning to be themselves. Why the frack do men, in drag, feel that they need to read to children? When I was in grade school we did have men who dressed as civil war garb and revolutionary war garb, but it was really clear they were showing us what life was like for the soldiers of those wars. What does he hope to teach children while dressed as a woman?
In order to be a public school principal he had to have gotten both OSBI & FBI background checks. I was just a newbie teacher and had to have those to even do the practicum exercises at schools. This was some time after I was admitted to OU's TE+ program in 2000, and before I got hired for my first teaching job

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In order to be a public school principal he had to have gotten both OSBI & FBI background checks. I was just a newbie teacher and had to have those to even do the practicum exercises at schools. This was some time after I was admitted to OU's TE+ program in 2000, and before I got hired for my first teaching job
Glad to hear it, wonder how this "gentleman" slipped through. It is a bit disturbing that the record was expunged, but later released somehow. There are good reasons to have cases expunged in some cases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom