BILLION DOLLAR THEME PARK PLANNED FOR VINITA ALONG ROUTE 66

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen this happen many times, states get in trouble on revenue, loose businesses due to high taxes. Big holding companies stay on the prey for situations like this. States, counties, cities give away the store falling for their fantasy lines and left holding the bag. This is a horrible and dangerous move for Vinita.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seen this happen many times, states get in trouble on revenue, loose businesses due to high taxes. Big holding companies stay on the prey for situations like this. States, counties, cities give away the store falling for their fantasy lines and left holding the bag. This is a horrible and dangerous move for Vinita.

Soooo..... what does Vinita got to lose lol?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
VINITA, Okla. -
Development for a $2 billion theme park and resort in northeast Oklahoma was announced Wednesday morning by state leaders and developers in Vinita.

The entertainment destination would be just west of Grand Lake on Route 66. Developers say The American Heartland Theme Park and Resort will be a 1,000-acre site with a 125-acre theme park "comparable to the size" of Disney's Magic Kingdom. The park will feature an "Americana-themed environment" with rides, live shows, restaurants, and waterways. American Heartland will be an affiliate of Mansion Entertainment Group and developers say the design development team boasts more than 20 Disney Park builders and Imagineers.

"We are thrilled to make Oklahoma the home of American Heartland Theme Park and Resort." American Heartland CEO Larry Wilhite said. "At the crossroads of the heartland, Oklahoma is an attractive location for a family entertainment destination. The state's business-friendly approach and innovative partnership efforts have helped make this possible. We look forward to bringing unforgettable generational experiences to Oklahoma."

The development of "The American Heartland Theme Park and Resort" will go in phases and begin with a large-scale RV park with cabins which is planned to open in 2025. The "world-class" theme park and resort would be the next phase and open in 2026, developers say.
Disney parks, and programing, has turned into Homosexual Pervertland!! Walt Disney would roll over in his grave to see what his legacy is becoming, don't you think? I hope they keep this a family oriented facility!!!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly the comment that these holding companies want to hear. You must live in Vinita or Craig county? If so you will inherit a tax rate like you’ve never seen and didn’t even get to vote on it. Hide and watch!

Nope. I really don't care either way. I'm just watching some of you cynical folks piss in your diapers...... because some of y'all take it to the next level lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom