Black Talon ammo???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why and how people are still wanting around 50 bucks a box for this stuff??? Something like Win Pdx1 looks to be just as good if not better for in most cases half the price.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
paying for the box... it's a collectable and pretty much the same thing as the current Ranger product with out the black oxide finish on the projectile.

Ammo boxes (especially full ones) can bring good bucks from collectors of old or obsolete or specialty ammunition.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at Winchester Ranger ammo and tell me what you see.

More specifically Ranger-T ammo

My favorite was the little writeup that Massad Ayoob did on them when he described his girlfriend's reaction to them: "Look at those Tal-" "No! Don't call them that! Winchester calls them 'petals'." She replied "Awe, how cute. Like flowers?" Priceless.

permafrost

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As soon as it was branded as a 'cop killer bullet" by the anti's, picked up by the press as such, then pulled of the market and repackaged by Winchester, the sales went through the roof. I think the bloom has pretty much left that rose as people caught on that it wasn't anything special

Latest posts

Top Bottom