Bloomberg denied second slice of pizza.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your ass is so fat that the county has to knock half your house down and scoop you up with a fork lift, it isn't your fault. It's just the new normal. In the future, America will become a hollow shell around a pulsing core of sullen fat ass mother fuc*ers.
So was it meant to be. So shall it be.

Say gal, bring me my outerspace rifle and another plate o poke chops. Soon as I finish this tub o' beans I'll be fightin for my liberty Hurrrumph fump fump fump.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If your ass is so fat that the county has to knock half your house down and scoop you up with a fork lift, it isn't your fault. It's just the new normal. In the future, America will become a hollow shell around a pulsing core of sullen fat ass mother fuc*ers.

Say gal, bring me my outerspace rifle and another plate o poke chops. Soon as I finish this tub o' beans I'll be fightin for my liberty Hurrrumph fump fump fump.

Damn Ignerntbend, I've got to go clean up now. I spewed coffee that was too funny!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

She ate Gilbert grape

Last edited by a moderator:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
261896_647304255287069_1798243065_n.png

Latest posts