Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
You request to get this thread back on track when it starts bothering you. But when you’re on my posts and your buddy is there you want to instigate or follow.
Bothering me? Nope. I told you when my bedtime was and you’ve decided to mount a crusade against me and throw insults around at me and other members. There’s no need for any of that, as this is just a thread about us sharing and adding to a box of goodies.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 83.9%
26   5   0
I used to have boss that could shop on base but never would. He was into whiskey and I would try to get him to buy our liquor there but he just wouldn't bother with it.
I pass by class six multiple times a day. You just need to tell me what you want. For reference anything that says military special is not special at all.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
IMG_3565.jpeg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Did someone say Talisker 10?

Now that would be a treasure!
Went and buried my lifelong friend a couple of weeks ago. He always drank Sheep Dip. His wife came up to us pallbearers after we put him in the ground and handed me a bottle he had stashed in the cabinet. She said here you know what to do with this I'm sure. Me and the other of his dearest friends broke the seal and drank the bottle at his grave.

Last edited:

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 83.9%
26   5   0
Lol. So your eatin cheese with an admin and offering to get CL6 liquor for a civilian that’s unauthorized? That’s called black market SSG McCheez
I don’t eat cheese. Your reference is dated and ignorant.
I as an authorized purchaser can buy class six and other items for unauthorized patrons. Use your brain and check the regulations.
Have you ever taken someone to the commissary or to the exchange to let them buy something?? They aren’t authorized to shop there either.
Damn you’re a bright one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom