Bocephus’s Treasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Went and buried my lifelong friend a couple of weeks ago. He always drank Sheep Dip. His wife came up to us pallbearers after we put him in the ground and handed me a bottle he had stashed in the cabinet. She said here you know what to do with this I'm sure. Me and the other of his other dearest friends broke the seal and drank the bottle at his grave.
I’m a big fan of sheep dip. Just don’t get drunk and try to tell someone that when you’re slurring a bit.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I don’t eat cheese. Your reference is dated and ignorant.
See above.
I as an authorized purchaser can buy class six and other items for unauthorized patrons. Use your brain and check the regulations.
I prolly know the regs better than you NG...you a slick sleeve? Or a combat Blank Adapter?
You should be checking regs...aren't you the one who said you can run around post with POWs? Just check'em into the Armory and then go run around? Foot meet mouth.
Have you ever taken someone to the commissary or to the exchange to let them buy something?? They aren’t authorized to shop there either.
No, because they can't.
Damn you’re a bright one.
I know

Last edited:

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 83.9%
26   5   0
See above.

I prolly know the regs better than you NG...you a slick sleeve? Or a combat Blank Adapter?
You should be checking regs...aren't you the one who said you can run around post with POWs? Just check'em into the Armory and then go run around? Foot meet mouth.

No, because they can't.

I know
I imagine you were some dirty ass redleg artillery officer from ft sill during Korea or viet nam. Always passing out a bunch of hair brained ideas. I’m sure the enlisted guys applauded your departure.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 83.9%
26   5   0
I imagine you were some dirty ass redleg artillery officer from ft sill during Korea or viet nam. Always passing out a bunch of hair brained ideas. I’m sure the enlisted guys applauded your departure.
I imagine you loved it so much you didn’t even leave the area. Sit around thinking back to a time when you had more fake friends than just holechit. They didn’t like you. They just tolerated you.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Lol.
easybutton.jpg

So, how much do you really want that box?

Latest posts

Top Bottom