Bolony Sammich and ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fried bologna, egg, and cheese with mayo and some Tapatio hot sauce on wheat was the last one I had.

I have ate it almost every way mentioned in this thread.

Mom even made bologna gravy when I was young, sliced bologna cut in little pieces and fried then make white gravy in the pan and eat it over bread

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just plain with mustard, Hellman's mayo and American cheese, if and when I seldom eat it. I do like fried bologna. Miracle Whip is disgusting. It's good with Pringles in the sammich, too. Or Lays, original or wavy.

Never tried it with the onion, but I may have to do that. As long as I'm at work, I don't have to worry about my breath these days, so...

I like fried bologna, too, sometimes with an egg. I'm a Spam fan, as well... although, I think that deserves its own thread! :D

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a little boy, we used to take a trip to the next town to buy groceries when certain things were on sale. Dad and Mom would buy 1/2 pound of bologna ,a fresh loaf of bread, and two Pepsi. That was our dinner in the car.

There is nothing wrong with bologna gravy especially when my wife makes her great homemade biscuits. I have had many a supper that way.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone here ever had pickled bologna? It's ring bologna about the size of small summer sausage and it's pickled. It's more of a Kentucky, Tennessee, etc thing...but OH MAN... i love it on crackers. It's yummy. We used to get it in biggo jars.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone here ever had pickled bologna? It's ring bologna about the size of small summer sausage and it's pickled. It's more of a Kentucky, Tennessee, etc thing...but OH MAN... i love it on crackers. It's yummy. We used to get it in biggo jars.

Yes, love the stuff. Lebanon boloney, Hippie 's ring boloney with mustard and Ketchup, respectively.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the last one I had.

Toast with lots of Miracle Whip, fried on the grill bologna, 6 pieces of bacon, one piece of cheddar, and one piece of pepper jack cheese, salt and pepper

Chocolate raw milk.

i826.photobucket.com_albums_zz182_skunkwerksllc_20140914_121205_zps5f006d40.jpg

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like mine with mustard and cheese on white bread. Of course bologna gravy was always a favorite growing up. My family still has smoked BBQ bologna at every holiday get together

Latest posts

Top Bottom